Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas is in the Air


Well,its definitely feeling a lot like Christmas in the Branch household. This weekend has been filled with many reminders of what the season is truly about, Christ, family and friends. My husband and I took our daughter to see the Nutcracker Ballet and it was a nice performance, but I think it might be wise to wait at least another year or two before we try a two-hour ballet again with her.

Today, while we were together,my parents cooked us all the most wonderful "Christmas" dinner and I had a chance to laugh enjoy the afternoon with my siblings. It felt like we were kids again, except we have the great company of my husband and my brother-in-law and all of our kids!

It was so great to see my mom and dad enjoy all of us for the day. I am so fortunate to have such a great family and thank God for them. This holiday season has been filled with many blessings so far and I hope that there are many more to come.

This is an older photo of us...but none of us have really changed much.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment